What personal information I collect and why
This plugin collects information about you during the checkout process, including:
- Products you’ve viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: used for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from me, it will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. WooCommerce will use this information for such purposes as:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations, such as calculating taxes
When you buy something, you will either pay through Stripe or PayPal. If you want to change any financial details or have that data deleted, you need to contact Stripe or PayPal.